Bristol is the home of all creatives. Whether your passion is music, art or film, the city will let your talent grow and develop. With ever expanding community of visionaries you will always find new opportunities to get involved and become a part of Bristol's art scene.
WHERE CAN I LIVE?
We know accommodation is a big worry for many prospective students. Rest assured that you will definitely find something perfect for your needs. Bristol caters brilliantly for its huge student population and the Screenology team are here to help you discover your perfect home for your time with us. Generally speaking, most students will either choose to live in the private student halls or share a house or a flat with fellow students.
Private Student Halls
Renting private student halls is an ideal choice for the first year students for a number of reasons:
- Facilities are located in the city centre
- A wide range of accommodation types available (studio apartment, en-suite room, room in a shared flat)
- All of the rooms are fully furnished
- Facilities have entertaining common areas such as Game, TV rooms and Gym
- Student halls run social events
- Offer 44 week contracts (the length of one academic year)
- All bills included
House and Flat Shares
For those who want to find accommodation in groups of 3+ people, there are a number of professional Letting Agencies that will help you find the best accommodation to suit your needs.
When applying for the course at a later time, finding a bedroom in a shared student house or flat can be the easiest and the most economic option.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have ANY questions about accommodation please call Alison on 0117 3253 007 or complete the form below.